Backup Camera Installation OK Service and Repairs
Backup Camera Installation
Wouldn’t you like to avoid the hazards of backing up your commercial trucks especially when they’re fully loaded?
Wouldn’t you like to eliminate blind spots that can trigger accidents and cause damage to life and property?
Wouldn’t you like to make everything on your truck’s rear visible to your driver from his or her to allow him or her to back up your truck with confidence?
If you answered YES then you need to equip your trucks with commercial truck backup cameras that are compliant with FMVSS 111.
This busy industrial and commercial world has made the planet smaller due to the abundance of structures and equipment. This makes the operation of big commercial vehicles a bit complicated especially if there’s a need for trucks to move in reverse mode.
Make this easier and safer and equip your commercial trucks with a backup camera system for trucks to take advantages of the benefits it can offer:
- Back up cameras protect your truck from damage – They work to reduce accidents and injuries.
- Back up cameras make your trucks easier to maneuver especially in tight spots where moving in reverse mode is necessary.
- The best truck backup camera helps to eliminate blind spots.
- Commercial truck backup cameras increase safety. They enable your driver to have a clear view of everything behind the truck, from toys to pets to children.
- In the world of business and industry, safety isn’t just a process. It’s a way of life. With modern technology, you can now prevent your commercial vehicles from becoming instruments of destruction and avoid unwanted costs and legal problems.
- Equip your commercial vehicles with a backup camera system specifically designed for trucks. This will ensure that not just your front view but your rear view is covered. With our truck backup camera system in place, you can be sure that we’ve got your back.
With Truck-N-Trailer Service and Repair doing box truck roll up door repair for you, you can be assured of a fast, accurate, and safe service.
We work to give you the ability to render fast, efficient and safe delivery services for your customers. In short, we work to help you succeed.
RVS Camera System Composition and Description
- 7” LED Monitor
- Sharp camera with 410K pixels and 50” IR night vision
- Multiplexer (able to add cameras)
- Handheld remote
Make safety a top priority in your trucking operations. Install our best truck backup camera on each of your commercial vehicles.
Contact us at 405-653-1348.